Progressive Community Management Closing Documents

Question and Answer Forms (Q&A)

This is a set of questions that are updated annually based upon Association Documents.

Association Documents

This is a set of Association Documents that include the Declaration, Articles of Incorporation, and Bylaws. Please note that the seller may have a set of documents.

Association Documents and Question & Answer Forms

​Please use the option below to order:

  • Association Documents (Declaration, Articles of Incorporation, Bylaws)
  • Association Question and Answer Forms (Q&A)

Once all of the selected items have been added to your cart, choose the "Checkout" box to pay with a credit card.  Please note that a PayPal account is not required in order to complete the transaction. Contact your lender or closing agent if unsure of what documentation is needed.
**Most associations will require a completed application before the sale of the unit.  ​Click here to download the free application from the list of our associations.